Does it work on...?
Online Help: Frequently Asked Questions
How do I target a specific product?
Super simple. Three step process.
- In your Shopify admin, find the product in your catalog and view the details within Shopify.
- Click the More Actions menu at the top of your page and click "Add Urgency"
- Choose your creative, add in any additional details or let the system auto-fill, then click publish.
My custom theme is having problems
Contact us at email@example.com and let's see what we can figure out. While we do perform extensive testing, there's always an opportunity for a gremlin. If you're inclined to learn more about our testing protocol, click here.
How do I target every URL/page/product my store has? I'm running a storewide event.
- You must be a professional member of Urgency. Ensure your edition of Urgency:It's time is switched to Professional.
- When setting up a new urgency (or edit of an existing one) on the display window, pick page and then click the checkbox next to every_url_on_my_store - Every URL my store has.
- Save and then click publish.
My token says it expired?
We do not support manual embedding of content. Contact us if there's a scenario we do not have covered.
What if I publish an Urgency with existing displays?
We use a proprietary algorithm to decide which Urgency to push to your store. If you're the type that would like to have multiple setup, we have you covered.
How do I edit or clone an Urgency?
The Edit and clone features are only available to professional members. We encourage you to upgrade today. Joining at the professional level helps us cover our development costs and add even greater features and content.
For professional members, click on the timer list view to access these features.
What are the shopify store permissions used for?
Read orders, transactions, and fulfillments - We are thinking it'd be a good idea to track Urgency to conversion. Bump us an email if you agree.
Modify script tags in your store's theme template files - This is how we place your Urgency into the store.
Read price rules - This is how we make it possible to import discount codes and automatically apply them.
Read store content like articles, blogs, comments, pages, and redirects - We need access to this to get the store handles for displaying the appropriate content.
Read products, variants, and collections - We need access to this to get the store handles for displaying the appropriate content.
Read script tags in your store's theme template files - This is what makes it all possible.
I need just one tiny tweak
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let's see what we can figure out.